TOP 5 THINGS TO DO IN THE CEDAR FALLS AREA
New to the Cedar Falls area and looking for some options to explore?
We did the research for you! Here are the top 5 things to do in the Cedar Falls area:
1. Explore the downtown scene. Main Street in Cedar Falls was voted one of the
Top 10 Main Streets in Iowa! Do a little shopping or try some of the unique eating options like the Chocolaterie Stam.
2. With over 100 miles of surfaced trails, multi-use trails and soft trails, it’s no surprise the Cedar Valley Trails were named Iowa’s outstanding tourism attraction! Find the perfect trail here: http://www.cedarfallstourism.org/things-to-do/outdoor-recreation/trails/
3. Check out College Hill and everything UNI has to offer (and show some Panther pride!). UNI Sports schedules can be found here: http://unipanthers.com/index.aspx
4. Attend one of the various concerts or events throughout the year. Whether Carrie Underwood, Journey or Monster Jam is your thing, Cedar Falls offers a large variety of performers sure to appeal to everyone! http://eventful.com/cedarfalls/events
5. Is History more your thing? The Cedar Falls Historical Society is perfect for you! Six museums make up the Historical Society, all within walking distance from each other and are open May-October.